Rabobank offers flexible business financing for your business. Whether you require a tailored solution built around the characteristics of your industry (for example where cashflows may be seasonal), more complex financing for a group of businesses, or a simple overdraft account, we can help. Critically, you will have access to a banking team that can find the right financing solution using their industry knowledge and access to a global network of industry expertise in agribusiness.
Finance for every tool of the trade
Equipment finance is available for a broad range of plant and equipment used in food and agribusiness operations, including; business vehicles, manufacturing plant and storage equipment. Finance is also available for acquisition or refinancing of quality used plant and equipment, subject to age limitations.
Making the most of finance
As part of the Rabobank Group, Rabo Equipment Finance* offers one of the most flexible equipment finance packages available, with payments structured to accommodate the seasonality of your business' income to help make the best use of your available resources. This helps allow you to preserve your cash flow and lines of credit, whilst financing your equipment at a fixed rate of interest and delivering a potentially tax-effective way of financing business vehicles, plant and equipment through:
By taking advantage of these finance products, you can maximise efficiencies offered by the latest technology, whilst minimising the impact on your cash flows.
* Rabobank Equipment Finance is offered through Rabo Equipment Finance Limited ABN 37 072 771 147.
Tailor-made trade finance
Rabobank’s trade finance capabilities facilitate successful import and export transactions worldwide based on speed, accurate information and support from our extensive international network. Tailor-made packages and facilities meet your specific trade finance needs for both exporting and importing, which include:
- Finance based on trade flows, including discounting of export receivables
- Documentary letters of credit
- Documentary letters of credit confirmation (bank and country risk cover)
- Documentary collections
- Trade receivable financing (both full and limited recourse)
- Cross-border trade finance structures
Commodity finance for all seasons
Rabobank’s Commodity Finance division provides attractive and flexible tailored finance solutions, while also offering assistance in managing price risk in soft commodities including grains, cotton, wool, cattle, fertiliser, oilseeds, sugar, cocoa and coffee. The solutions we can provide for you and your business include:
Unless indicated to the contrary, all products referred to on this page are issued by Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank BA (Australia Branch) ABN 70 003 917 655 AFSL 238 446
- Structured commodity stock finance tailored to meet your requirements; either stand-alone or incorporating commodity price risk management
- Soft commodity price risk management in the established futures markets and in ‘over the counter’ derivatives (both in line with and outside of established liquid futures markets)