If you can afford to make your money work a little harder for you over longer periods, Rabobank's long term deposits give you highly competitive fixed interest rates with a wider range of terms and interest payment options. You can open a long-term deposit account with as little as $5,000 and select the term that best suits your investment goals.
- A fixed interest rate for a fixed term of your choice from 1 to 5 years
- Interest paid monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly, to best suit your cashflow requirements
- Ability to benefit from compounding interest on last interest payment
- Nominate to repay or reinvest your investment returns in total or partial amounts, at maturity to aid in your forward plan
- A tiered interest rate interest rate structure to provide maximum return on your funds
- Negotiable interest rates on deposits over $250,000
- No account fees or services charges (government taxes and break costs may apply)
Rabobank deposit products are issued by Rabobank Australia Limited ABN 50 001 621 129 AFSL 234 700. Consider the relevant Disclosure Documents along with your personal objectives, financial situation and needs before making any financial decisions. Fees and charges may apply.
Money deposited with Rabobank Australia Limited after 30 April 2015 is not guaranteed by its parent company, Rabobank (Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A.)
For more information
Call us on 1300 30 30 33 or contact a Rural Manager at your nearest Rabobank branch. You can also download our Rabobank deposits brochure for further details.