Where to get help
skip to content1
We are experiencing some issues with the Rabobank Online Savings mobile app which means it is unavailable for some Apple users.

Where to get help

Elder Abuse Support and Advocacy
Domestic/Family Violence
General support
  • 1800 RESPECT provides to access telephone or online counselling, information on safety planning, and information on how to support someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence. Call 1800 737 732.
  • Lifeline provides Australians experiencing a personal crisis with 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. Call 13 11 14.
Local Support
Additional Counselling Support
  • Relationships Australia provides support groups and counselling on relationships, and for abusive and abused partners. To be connected to the nearest Relationships Australia. Call 1300 364 277.
  • Aboriginal Family Domestic Violence Hotline. Victims Services has a dedicated contact line for Aboriginal victims of crime who would like information on victims’ rights, how to access counselling and financial assistance. Call 1800 019 123.
  • The Victims Access Line provides free counselling and financial assistance for victims of crime. Call 1800 633 063 or the Aboriginal contact line 1800 019 123.
  • NSW - Family & Community Services Link2home Domestic Violence Line. Call 1800 656 463.
Legal and Financial Support
Support for Men
  • Mensline Australia provides a free service offering national telephone and online support, information and referrals for men with family and relationship concerns. Call 1300 789 978.
  • Beyond Blue – Call 1300 22 4636
Support for Mental Health
  • Black Dog Institute is dedicated to understanding, preventing and treating mental illness. The website provides a range of self help tools and apps as well as general information on mental health.
  • Beyond Blue – provides immediate crisis support including Call Back Service. Call 1300 22 4636